Find Leaks Quickly With A Johnson City Flood Detector & Avoid Pooling Water With A High-Decibel Alarm
A Smart Johnson City Flood Detector Notifies You Of Water Infiltration Before You Have Serious Damage
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are everyday worries that are known to cause significant water damage in your house. In many cases, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can lead to expensive repairs if left unattended.
However, when you incorporate a Johnson City monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can identify leaking or excess water before your home becomes a disaster zone. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to the first signs of water with an intense, easy-to-hear beeping and a message to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Johnson City?
Nobody wants to walk down the stairs to discover that your bottom floor is now an indoor swimming pool. Thankfully, a Johnson City flood detector is designed to catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Advanced sensor is perfect for any room: The advanced-tech system detects running or pooling water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's acceptable for use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: The small sensors have wireless functionality and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector behind your toilets, under sinks, behind water heaters or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Phone alerts when you're not home: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're at work or on vacation. If your Johnson City flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your phone.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: On top of high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-hour ADT station. Your monitoring professionals will immediately contact you and provide the assistance you need.
ADT Control App Makes Your Johnson City Flood Detector More Responsive
Response times are critical when it comes to water leaks. By using the ADT smartphone app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when maintenance reaches your property. Using these systems helps when you’re home, but critical when you’re miles away. With a monitored Johnson City flood detector you can:
- Get a notification on your smartphone when excessive water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Scan high-definition video from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Keep in persistent connection with your monitoring professionals.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all part of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to fit your needs. Simply dial (423) 241-8092 today or fill out our form for your free quote.