Door And Window Alarm Sensors In Johnson City
As you probably already know, the most probable spots for home intrusions are your front entryway and ground-level windows. Knowing this fact, it shouldn’t be a surprise that window and door alarm sensors are essential tools for home security installations in Johnson City. Even though the technology has been in use for years, you might be impressed at what current sensors can do.
How Will Door and Window Sensors Safeguard Your Property?
Regardless of the type of ADT package you select, window and door alarm sensors will be part of the deal. Installation is also included so you won’t have to take up your own time, and you can avoid having to worry about your sensors being positioned properly.
At the core of your door and window alarm sensors is a simple, yet functional two-piece magnetic contact. One part is fastened to the frame, and the other is secured right to the door or window. You secure your access point and the contacts connect together seamlessly. When home’s security is engaged and an entrance opens, the contacts separate and your alarm is tripped. But keep in mind, these modern devices are able to do much more than simply trigger your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Johnson City
At the forefront of your home’s protection, window and door alarm sensors provide a range of perks, like the following:
- Set off the siren: These devices trigger your high-pitched alarm whenever a door or window opens with the system armed.
- Automatic updates: Want to know what’s happening at your house when you’re at work or on vacation? You have the ability to get immediate updates directly to your cell phone whenever a component is triggered.
- 24-7 monitoring: Not only will you be notified, your 24-7 monitoring professionals will get a warning as well. Your house will be defended, no matter whether you’re on site or not.
- Virtual access and administration: Through the convenient ADT Control app located on your mobile device, you are able to check the status of your components and control them.
- Home automation integration: Program your security components to work in a complementary fashion. You might have your lighting engage or direct a camera to record if a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm sound, you’ll be able to catch sight of who tripped the sensor to begin with.
- Design appeal: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even installed. They utilize an unobtrusive design that harmonizes with any decor. You even have the ability to find fully recessed units that are hidden from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Choose from wireless or wired devices depending on the type of installation you want. Either way, your home will be better protected.
More functional than previous versions, window and door sensors in Johnson City can be skillfully integrated into your whole home security package.
Customize Your ADT Home Security System In Johnson City
Are you interested in having advanced door and window alarm sensors in Johnson City that boost your security and interact straight to your home’s automation? That is precisely what you will find when consulting with your area ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you would like to get an idea of what we are able to do for you, place a call to (423) 241-8092 or fill out the simple form on this page.