ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Johnson City & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Johnson City
September 23, 2021

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Johnson City?

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Johnson City?

In the process of assembling your baby’s room, you built the crib, painted the walls a soft, lighter shade, and established a fully-stocked diaper-changing area. The next step is to determine the manner in which you intend to watch your baby sleep. You might go with the standard baby monitor that gives you the ability to listen in through a connected audio receiver, or you can go high-tech and utilize high-definition video, two-direction communications, and initialization through motion sensing.

The higher tech alternative may make you think of cameras incorporated in a complete home protection plan, but can you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Johnson City? 

A security camera baby monitor may be part of a larger smart home

The great part about implementing a security camera as a baby monitor in Johnson City is that it will work in unison with your other home automation and security devices. For instance, if you observe that your little one is having trouble falling asleep, you have the ability to tweak your thermostat from the security app to increase the room’s comfort. Or when they wake up for a late-night snack, you have the chance to slowly illuminate the space’s smart lights to show you will be there soon. If you by chance have at least two small children in different rooms, you have the ability to furnish each one a camera and monitor the feeds in a single smartphone app.

An indoor security camera in Johnson City is a key component of your overall home security system

Whether you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or just want one for your residential protection, begin by reaching out to Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint specialist will guide you through all the possibilities and help you get the most suitable security system for you. Simply dial (423) 241-8092 or complete the form below.